WPC Decking Black 2.1M * 140MM * 25MM GS140S25$26.00 Add to cart
WPC Decking Coffee 2.1M * 140MM * 25MM GS140S25$26.00 Add to cart
WPC Decking Coffee 4.2M * 140MM * 25MM GS140S25$51.00 Add to cart
WPC Decking Stainless Steel Clip GSA02$0.40 Add to cart
WPC Decking Start Up Clip GSA04$0.40 Add to cart
Stainless Steel Screws 100 Pack$5.00 Add to cart
Wood-plastic composites (WPCs) are a man-made timber which incorporate the utilization of wood fibre/wood flour and plastic and these incorporates PE (Polyethylene), PP (Polypropylene) or PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) plastics. Synthetics and shades are added and afterward expelled into boards. The proportion to wood flour to plastic can shift yet regularly its 45-65% wood to 65-45% plastic. The nature of the item can differ on the measure of wood substance and nature of the plastic.
Pros of WPC:
- The main advantage is that WPC requires less support for example it should not be re-covered consistently and ought to be sturdier. Anyway, it is not “without support”.
- It is intended to be impervious to spoil and rot from drills and termites.
- It made utilizing reused plastic, for example, water bottles and so on, so are regularly viewed as better for the climate.
Cons of WPC:
- It does not look like wood. With its excellent varieties in grain and shading, genuine wood consistently has a top notch look and feel.
- It is not just about as solid as hardwood lumber and requires the system carriers to be nearer together to help the WPC boards.
- It regularly turns out to be a lot more sweltering (in direct sun) than genuine lumber and in warm nations this can make it hard to stroll on in exposed feet, particularly when utilized around pools.
Which brand of composite decking is ideal?
TimberTech AZEK are great, premium lines, maybe the best (and generally costly) of all the composite decking makers, with a restricted guarantee of 50 years. Extra product offerings incorporate TimberTech Pro (with 30-year guarantees) and TimberTech Edge (25-year guarantees).
What is the least expensive composite decking?
As a rule, Trex and Fibercon offer the most affordable choices while TimberTech and AZEK come in on the better quality.